Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Beycehlla

So a lot of commotion has been going on regarding Beyoncé's Coachella performance and how it was HBCU inspired. She had Greeks, the band, swag surfing, stepping, etc. Coming from someone who is living the HBCU's experience I am proud and excited that Beyoncé used such a national stage to showcase the culture of HBCU's. After scrolling through the Beychella hashtag on twitter, it got me wondering if Beyoncé would ever perform at a HBCU homecoming concert. We all know that her price is through the roof and most HBCU's would not be able to afford her, but wouldn't it be cool if she lowered her price for us?!? She already show off the culture to millions at Coachella for hundreds of dollar, but just imagine her performing at South Carolina State, Howard, Florida A & M, or North Carolina A&T. Here's what some people voted on when I took the question to twitter:
Looks like others want her to lower the price just as much I as I do. I mean looks at these pics! You can't tell me that you wouldn't want to experience greatness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment