Monday, February 26, 2018

So just a little background information about ya girl. My name is Jaelyn McCrea I am 19 years old and I was born and raised in Concord NC (the suburbs right outside of Charlotte). I currently attend the illustrious South Carolina State University on full academic scholarship. I am involved in many different organizations on campus including: Honors College, SC State Cheerleading, Student Media, the reigning Miss Phi Beta of the Eta Alpha Chapter and Student Orientation Leaders. I am studying Broadcasting Communications and I would like to pursue a career in television production (I lowkey want to be like the next Issa Rae😉). I love to read, write, watch tv, listen to music, travel the world, hangout with friends, meet new people, eat and sleep. I literally have many different looks and styles depending on my hair and how I am feeling.
Here's how I currently look:




No comments:

Post a Comment